2872 Folsom St
San Francisco, CA 94110
During this introductory meeting, you’ll receive a short introduction to upcoming Yoga Alliance certified 200 hr Yoga Teacher Training, that will be held from Jan. 19 – Jul. 29, 2018.
We’ll briefly talk about the meaning of yoga, share insights on yoga philosophy and touch on the benefits of asana practice.
In the upcoming Brahmananda Ashram Yoga Teacher Training you will learn:
- How to design a daily personal practice that includes asana, pranayama, meditation, and relaxation exercises.
- How to design a practice that you can share with others by leading a class or doing a one-on-one session
- How properly done yoga postures influence both the body and mind
- How ‘Yogic Wisdom’ can empower and integrate different aspects of our life
- How to free your mind from Avidya (incorrect knowledge) and unite it with your true being or essence (Soul)
- How to make lifestyle changes, considering that All Life is Yoga
For questions, please e-mail or call Briksha at firstname.lastname@example.org / 415.503.7802
See you on Wednesday, Jan 3rd @ 8:00 – 9:00 pm
DEEPEN YOUR PRACTICE & LEARN TO TEACH YOGA!