Rebirthing Breathwork Advance Study and Facilitator Training
Hamsa Integral Breathwork – Unifying the Separation in Life: Opening to Presence and Connection with your Self while listening and honoring the wisdom of the Body and the Breath.
Integral Rebirthing Breathwork Training is 9 months long program for Creating Opening, Presence, and Connection to Heal (Body), Energize (Life) and Awaken (Mind).
200 Hrs training:
∙ Level 1 (25 hrs.)
∙ Level 2 (50 hrs.)
∙ Level 3 (125 hrs.)
You can take Level 1 alone, or Level 1 and 2, or all Three Levels.
Dates and Times
Starting date: Sunday, August 5th, 2018, at 1 pm
About Hamsa Integral Breathwork
Hamsa Integral Breathwork is one of the powerful processes to nourish our whole life that uses the breath to heal, integrate and to awaken the multidimensional aspects of the human psyche. Based on ancient Eastern disciplines as well as modern Western methods, this integral holistic modality uses breathing techniques to create more Opening, Presence, Connection, Energy, and Space. Breath is a wonderful bridge to connect the entire inner and outer separation of human life into a unified whole. This simple Way of nurturing the whole of life is a powerful modality with the ability to explore, release, expand and unify.
In this course you will learn:
- The APPLICATION and VALUE of correct and conscious Breathwork for wellness and awakening
- The PHYSICAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL and SPIRITUAL dimensions of Breathwork
- How to IDENTIFY “breathing patterns” and how to CORRECT them
- To RECOGNIZE and EMBRACE the HEALING potential and TRANSFORMATIVE power of Breathwork
- The Breath as an EVOLUTIONARY IMPULSE and CREATIVE FORCE that invites opening and space for the integral living – body, mind, heart, and soul … the Self, the Other (society and community) and the Environment (world) Connection
- To FACILITATE physical and emotional RELEASE
- To CREATE a safe place and support for the NATURAL HEALING and INTEGRATION PROCESS to happen
- How to GUIDE and EMPOWER others to live a HARMONIOUS and CREATIVE life, without trying to “fix” anything
- How to UNDERSTAND the real meaning of adopting the role of GUIDE, HELPER and HEALER
Techniques such as Conscious Connected Breathwork, Integral Yoga and Life Practices, The Presence Process, Psycho-Synthesis, Deep Relaxation, Visualization and Integral Meditation are used synergistically during the process to achieve a deep and profound result.
Registration Fee: $25
Registration fee can be waived if you register before July 21, 2018, but it is non-refundable.
Level 1, Foundational Study: $350.00
Level 2 and Level 3: Advanced Study and Deepening the Practice: $500.00
Level 1 and 2: $700.00
Level 3: Facilitator Training: $1008.00
All 3 Levels: $1500.00 (without 10 One to One breathwork session, with Certification)
All 3 Levels with 10 breathwork sessions without Certification: $2,500 (or, $2,100 if entire course is reserved and paid in advance).
Level 1, 2 and 3, with 10 breathwork sessions and Certification process: $4,000 (or $3,500 if entire course is reserved and paid in advance).
Payment plans, trade-in agreements, and scholarships are available. No one will be turned away due to lack of funds.
This intensive training combines classroom and online meetings with one weekend per month from 1 pm to 6 pm including 1.5 hours of weekly class, weekly email and phone follow-up and personal practice. Students are expected to conduct one hour of personal practice every day plus an additional five hours of study and assessment each month.
30 hours course, starting Sunday, August, 5th, 1 pm, 2018
Foundational study with *Presence Process practice (for Opening, Presence, and Connection)
Three 5 hrs.-Sundays and Twelve 1.5 hrs. weekly classes
Along with Developing Breath awareness, Increasing Breathing capacity, Healing Breath Holding patterns *We will practice Presence Process – [A Journey into PRESENT MOMENT AWARENESS-as suggested in Michael Brown`s Book.]
Prerequisite: Enough interest and commitment, showing emotional maturity and functional mental health. Preferable if you have prior knowledge/practice of some breathwork but not required.
Sun., Aug. 5th,2018, 1 PM to Sun, Oct. 14th, 2018 6 PM
- Sun., Aug. 5th , , 2018, 1 PM to 6 PM
- Sun , Sept.2nd, 2018, 1 PM to 6 PM
- Sun, Oct. 14th, 2018, 1 PM to 6 PM
And in between 1.5hrs of weekly classes (TBA)
Note: We will meet once a week for 12 weeks either in person or through the internet and Once a month for 3 weekends (Sat. or Sun.) in person, I am looking forward to walking this adventurous journey with you!
In Deep Gratitude
Facilitator and Organizer