Rebirthing Breathwork and Deep Relaxation: Creating Space to Awaken the Healer within
Saturday, April 28th, 4:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Fee: $30-$40 for Saturday workshop
This workshop will be followed by 5 Thursday’s series In May
(May 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th and 31st from 5:45 pm to 7:15 pm)
Fee: $ 60 for 5 Thursday’s series, drop class $20,
Fee: for Saturday workshop and the entire series: $75.00
You can attain the Saturday workshop, or Thursday’s series or drop in for any of the Thursdays workshops.
RSVP is required and events happen at Yoga Society of San Francisco
In this 3 hrs workshop and 5 Thursday’s series we’ll use the Power of Breathing, Visualization Suggestion and Guided Meditation to explore, learn and practice:
- to connect the healing wisdom of our body, to open our heart and clear our mind
- to cultivate enough energy that moves freely and creatively integrating all dimension
of your life, in an open space of consciousness
Along with dialogues and insights on meaning and nature of healing and how
to facilitate it we will journey 12 stages of Healing through Breathwork and Guided Meditation that covers:
- Opening your body and breath by shaking and dancing movements
- Bring your mind back into your body (conscious connected gentle rebirthing
- Open Connect and Feel your body and see Anatomical details of your body
- See your body as a galaxy like made up of infinite individual cells full of light
- See each cell as vast as Universe and filled with healing energy
- Bring healing in your body with waves of light and energy
- Breathing in three centers, Head and Heart and Gut
- Chanting healing Sounds to awaken healing energy
- Smile meditation
- Share the healing waves with others
- Protect yourself with healing Aura
- Rest in Oneness with the healing Experience (feel the presence of inner healer as I AM)
- Ecstatic breathing to develop your capacity enjoy free from stress, worry, and concern
Main Purpose of this course is to:
- Become aware of your body, heart, and mind and be integrated whole being
- Increase energy, vitality, and wellness
- Create loving acceptance towards your body and life
To register or if you have questions please contact Briksha at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call: 415.503.7802
Pain & Yoga
The Mystery & the Myths
The Science & the Practice
Sunday, April 29, 2018
3:00pm to 5:00pm
$30 & by donation
Chronic pain is a widespread problem today. Trying to manage pain with medication and surgery is not helping. Modern scientific research explains why Pain Management isn’t working and can be harmful. Science also explains the different ways that Yoga helps. Pain is real, but is your thinking true?
Attending this workshop will help you to understand what chronic pain is and is not and how practicing Yoga helps prevent pain. This presentation and discussion is intended for those experiencing chronic pain and the healthcare professionals who want to learn the latest science. Whether you practice Yoga or not, or if you teach Yoga or another movement or exercise method, or not, this workshop will change the way you think. You will not be bored. There’s hope! $30 & by donation.
This workshop will be led by Jeff Sims, LMT. A Maui-based therapist and teacher since 2002, he specializes in the treatment of chronic pain and rehabilitation. He has been teaching anatomy & physiology and pathology since 2005 and movement (including Yoga, Pilates) since 2008.
Brothers and Sisters!
Let’s get together to share our beauty and joy,
celebrate our existence, heal our wounds,
reveal our gifts, connect with the web of life,
and create peace & light for the world.
Bring your drums, rattles and
other creative or music objects.
Come with an open heart!
Sunday, April 29th
6:00 – 7:00 pm
Yoga Society of San Francisco
2872 Folsom Street
San Francisco, CA 94110
Led by Vedantin/Gabriella and Friends